Welcome to The Eagle
The background, the food and drink, the people behind it, how to find it and how to cook the food yourself… and most important of all,
how to get a table!
A gloss Hollybush ceiling and Buttermilk walls, panoramic windows and solid ash floor. Mismatched tables and chairs, punters, young and old. World music and jazz, good food, wine and beer…
The Eagle Farringdon;
it's what a pub should be.
- Dear @Silva please contact us at the Eagle 02078371353. You left your card behind last night. Cheers. Mike.
- @HackneyBrewery a great pale ale to go with the Napoli sausage lentils and salsa Verde.... http://t.co/N3V6IRxjiK
- RT @BoatMagazine: "I have the power and it is in my cooking." -Eyal Shani, the most charismatic chef in Israel: http://t.co/TSaO117XPd http…
- RT @roncato1976: Everything fresh today @startisans @doysq after the sold out on both days this weekend… https://t.co/jQpQDHTOfw
- @HackneyBrewery how do I get one of these lovely pump clips for our Hackney Brewery craft series? #tasty #PaleAle http://t.co/rR26qFaFbO
How To Get a Seat
“Never forget it’s a pub” has been our mantra since we opened and you don’t book tables in a pub!
Arrive early or come late is the best strategy to get a table at The Eagle, and be prepared to share bigger tables when it gets busy.
If there are six or more of you and you’re dining, we’ll take a booking subject to availability, but it has to be early (12:30pm lunchtime, 6:30pm dinner).
Call us on 020 7837 1353