Welcome to The Eagle
The background, the food and drink, the people behind it, how to find it and how to cook the food yourself… and most important of all,
how to get a table!
A gloss Hollybush ceiling and Buttermilk walls, panoramic windows and solid ash floor. Mismatched tables and chairs, punters, young and old. World music and jazz, good food, wine and beer…
The Eagle Farringdon;
it's what a pub should be.
- RT @kieran_boyd: @eaglefarringdon good grief. Best steak sandwich I've had in my gosh darn fucking life https://t.co/2t0RwCMWob
- RT @roncato1976: As a special event today we are @MarketTottenham for the #TottenhamConference @haringeycouncil until 4pm #vegan https://t…
- RT @HughNTJohnson: Proper unadulterated food @eaglefarringdon The original gastropub Buschetta&Caponata followed by lamb tagine #Superb htt…
- Summer's here, kind of. Hand picked in hackney by hackney Jon & co. @HackneyBrewery Great pint! https://t.co/MGArsRVZ6o
- Napoli sausages, Cyprus potatoes, fennel and aioli https://t.co/cj45ZXulAR
How To Get a Seat
“Never forget it’s a pub” has been our mantra since we opened and you don’t book tables in a pub!
Arrive early or come late is the best strategy to get a table at The Eagle, and be prepared to share bigger tables when it gets busy.
If there are six or more of you and you’re dining, we’ll take a booking subject to availability, but it has to be early (12:30pm lunchtime, 6:30pm dinner).
Call us on 020 7837 1353