Welcome to The Eagle
The background, the food and drink, the people behind it, how to find it and how to cook the food yourself… and most important of all,
how to get a table!
A gloss Hollybush ceiling and Buttermilk walls, panoramic windows and solid ash floor. Mismatched tables and chairs, punters, young and old. World music and jazz, good food, wine and beer…
The Eagle Farringdon;
it's what a pub should be.
- RT @streetnovice: Even my bottle of Sailor Jerry is ironic!! #trumptwat https://t.co/vko3Tf1kse
- RT @karlhoods: Last steak sandwich of the year in the @eaglefarringdon I'm sure it tastes better with every visit.
- RT @timalexgodfrey: Think I've just had the best steak sandwich the world has to offer at the Eagle pub in Farringdon @eaglefarringdon #eag…
- RT @jonathanchanUK: So many delicious things to try but can never bring myself to order anything other than grilled fish at @eaglefarringdo…
- RT @kieran_boyd: @eaglefarringdon good grief. Best steak sandwich I've had in my gosh darn fucking life https://t.co/2t0RwCMWob
How To Get a Seat
“Never forget it’s a pub” has been our mantra since we opened and you don’t book tables in a pub!
Arrive early or come late is the best strategy to get a table at The Eagle, and be prepared to share bigger tables when it gets busy.
If there are six or more of you and you’re dining, we’ll take a booking subject to availability, but it has to be early (12:30pm lunchtime, 6:30pm dinner).
Call us on 020 7837 1353